Donations or rewards-based crowdfunding is the classic type of crowdfunding with which the general public is most familiar. They are used to fund creative projects, community initiatives, school fees, medical bills and a host of other causes. Kickstarter and Indiegogo are the best-known U.S. platforms. ThundaFund, Back-a-Buddy and M-Changa are some well known African donations/rewards-based crowdfunding platforms.
- FSD Africa Partners with African Crowdfunding Association to build Crowdfunding Ecosystem in SSA
- GlobalGiving Now Accepts Donations in Kenyan Shillings Through Partnership With M-Changa
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (III)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (II)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (IV)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (I)
- CROWDFUNDING: Africa’s Potential Method of Communal Investment and Sustainable Development
- SEGMENTING YOUR SUPPORTERS: How to get the most out of your list before launching your crowdfunding campaign.