Also known as debt-based crowdfunding, P2P lending platforms match lenders with borrowers. Borrowers may be individuals or corporates. P2P lending is one form of securities-based crowdfunding and hence it is regulated. In general, a country’s prudential control authority or central bank will be the regulator overseeing P2P lending platforms.
- FSD Africa Partners with African Crowdfunding Association to build Crowdfunding Ecosystem in SSA
- GlobalGiving Now Accepts Donations in Kenyan Shillings Through Partnership With M-Changa
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (III)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (II)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (IV)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (I)
- CROWDFUNDING: Africa’s Potential Method of Communal Investment and Sustainable Development
- SEGMENTING YOUR SUPPORTERS: How to get the most out of your list before launching your crowdfunding campaign.