Also known as debt-based crowdfunding, P2P lending platforms match lenders with borrowers. Borrowers may be individuals or corporates. P2P lending is one form of securities-based crowdfunding and hence it is regulated. In general, a country’s prudential control authority or central bank will be the regulator overseeing P2P lending platforms.
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (II)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (IV)
- APPROACHES TO CROWDFUNDING PROMOTION (I)
- CROWDFUNDING: Africa’s Potential Method of Communal Investment and Sustainable Development
- SEGMENTING YOUR SUPPORTERS: How to get the most out of your list before launching your crowdfunding campaign.
- HOW TO BUILD A NETWORK OF BACKERS: The Lifeblood of a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign.
- BUILDING A NETWORK OF BACKERS: The lifeblood of a successful Crowdfunding Campaign.
- Women unbound | PwC and Crowdfunding Centre release report